Thank you for checking out our first official piece on the official Everchron Blog.
[Kinda feeling a lot of pressure here to knock this one out of the park, you know? Definitely concerned that starting with “Hello world” is pretty cheesy, but we are a tech company, so it feels right.]
So what can you expect from this blog? That’s a very good question. The answer is: we’re not exactly sure, but we have some ideas. We'll definitely have articles, probably some interviews, possibly a list or two, and maybe some cool things that we don't even know about yet.
As a preview, here are some topics that you can look forward to (in no particular order):
- Fundamentals of Case Management
- Building Effective Chronologies
- Effectively Building Chronologies as a Team
- Organizing a Master File for Civil Litigation, Criminal Cases and Arbitrations
- Chronologies & Internal Investigations
- The Power of People & Entity Profiles
- Collaborating with Co-Counsel and Local Counsel
- Collaborating with Experts
- Collaborating with In-House Counsel
- Best Practices for Investigation Management
- Transitioning from Legacy Case Management Software
- Embracing and Leveraging the Cloud
If you have any questions, comments or ideas for articles you would like to see, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.